Welcome to episode 11!
In this final episode of season 1 my friend Marisa Shearer is joining me as we delve into an array of topics surrounding how we consciously navigate endings and beginnings in our lives. We discuss how to move through them with intention and purpose and how to meaningfully reflect on the year past and consciously prepare for the new year ahead. We also discuss the magic the winter season has to offer us as we enter the womb of winter.
In this episode we cover:
- The gifts offered during this time of year as we transition from fall to winter and the wheel of the year beginning again with Winter Solstice on December 21st
- The gifts of ‘winter’ and what it means to be in the ‘womb of winter’ or a ‘fertile void’; going inward, reflection and rest, and how we can create this in our lives
- Cyclical living and consciously creating our lives with joy and meaning vs unconsciously living the life others want for us
- How different emotions have different vibrational frequencies; emotions being ‘energy in motion’
- Endings and beginnings: how to navigate them with intention and purpose
- How to meaningfully reflect on the year past and consciously prepare for the new year ahead
- The importance of creating a women’s circle or group setting to foster community, move through ritual, create meaning and celebrate together.
- The REAL purpose of a vision board and what it means to create your own ‘north star’
- How ‘not lose your sh*t over the Holidays’ and the FREE group inspirational challenge launching early December (for more details join Dr. Maryska’s email list, The Sunday Scoop, below)
Connect with Dr. Maryska:
- Instagram: @drmaryskataylornd
- Learn more about The Nest Community
- Sign-up for my newsletter, The Sunday Scoop, and get weekly inspiration to nourish your mind, body & soul.
ADD A COMMENT