Welcome to episode 7!
On this episode I’m joined by my friend and colleague Dr. Emily Lipinski. Emily is a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine and is passionate about helping people heal naturally. Emily strongly believes in addressing the root cause of a medical issue and using natural therapies either alone or in conjunction with conventional western medicine. After years of feeling unwell despite being on medication for her thyroid, Emily was diagnosed with Hashimoto’s Thyroid Disease, an autoimmune disorder. Using natural therapies and changes in diet and lifestyle she has dramatically improved her health and has effectively balanced her hormones.
In this episode Emily and I dive into that very topic. We cover common root causes of hormonal imbalances and offer doable solutions for any woman who’s interested in restoring hormonal harmony. If you’re a woman looking to balance your hormones, Emily and I can help! Be sure to connect with us via links below.
In this episode we cover:
- Common root causes of hormonal imbalances
- Stress, environmental toxins and how they affect hormonal balance
- Sleep, diet, exercise and cyclical living: all ways to support hormonal balance
- Doable self-care solutions for any woman who’s interested in restoring hormonal harmony
Connect with Dr. Emily:
- Instagram @drlipinski
- Tiktok @healingyourthyroid
- Facebook @emilylipinskind
- Website www.emilylipinski.com
- Book healing your thyroid naturally available on amazon
Connect with Dr. Maryska:
- Instagram: @drmaryskataylornd
- Learn more about The Nest Community
- Sign-up for my newsletter, The Sunday Scoop, and get weekly inspiration to nourish your mind, body & soul.
ADD A COMMENT