Welcome to episode 3!
On this episode of The Nest Podcast, I am joined by my friends Lindsay and Laura Mensen, founders of KYN, a holistic lifestyle company that provides a unique, knowledgeable perspective on living well through movement, nutrition, discovery.
Lindsay and Laura have been working closely in the health and wellness field for over 15 years. Having grown up in both Canada and the Turks and Caicos Islands, they began their entrepreneurial adventure with a boutique yoga studio and vegetarian cafe in their adopted Caribbean home. Now they are the founders of KYN and are bringing their brilliance online.
In this episode we cover:
- Mindfulness, and embodiment
- Authenticity and what it means to “Know Your Nature”
- Movement and nutrition – the healing power of food
- Lindsay and Laura’s transformational journey
Connect with Lindsay & Laura:
- Follow Lindsay & Laura on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kynsight/
- Website: https://www.kyn.co
Connect with Dr. Maryska:
- Instagram: @drmaryskataylornd
- Learn more about The Nest Community
- Sign-up for my newsletter, The Sunday Scoop, and get weekly inspiration to nourish your mind, body & soul.
ADD A COMMENT