Welcome to episode 8!
In this episode I’m joined by my friend Dr. Meghan O’Reilly. Meghan is a naturopathic doctor focused on nutrition, herbal medicine, acupuncture, craniosacral therapy, and examines health and well-being from an individualistic, mind-body approach.
Meghan also has a keen interest in the emerging field of plant medicine and has traveled more than once to remote areas to receive the healing medicine of ayahuasca directly from shamans who’ve devoted their life to sharing this healing medicine with the world.
In this episode Meghan and I speak about the fascinating topic of psychedelic plant medicine, what it is, the different types, the benefits, as well as our personal experiences traveling to the jungle to try it for ourselves. If you’re at all curious about the topic of plant medicine, you don’t want to miss this episode.
In this episode we cover:
- Plant medicine, what it is and the different types
- How and why plant medicine is being used to heal
- The benefits of plant medicine/psychedelics in healing trauma, entering the subconscious space and understanding the mind
- Ayahuasca: where it comes from, what it is, and how it’s used
- Our experience taking ayahuasca with shamans in the jungle
- Where to start if you’re curious about this healing medicine
Connect with Dr. Meghan: email@example.com
Ayahuasca Retreat in Peru: https://templeofthewayoflight.org/
Watch the series trailer How to Change Your Mind via Netflix HERE
Connect with Dr. Maryska:
- Instagram: @drmaryskataylornd
- Learn more about The Nest Community
- Sign-up for my newsletter, The Sunday Scoop, and get weekly inspiration to nourish your mind, body & soul.
ADD A COMMENT