Welcome to episode 5!
On this episode I’m joined by my friend Jacqueline Fisch. Jacq is an author, copywriter, and writing coach. She’s the founder of the Unfussy Writing community, a space for business owners and creatives who want to sound human while they make an impact on the world and do their creative work.
Before launching her writing and coaching business, Jacq spent 13 years working in corporate communications and management-consulting for clients including Fortune 500 companies and the government. As a freelance copywriter, she’s helped hundreds of clients — tech startups, life and business coaches, creatives, and more learn how to communicate more authentically and stand out in a busy online world.
After bouncing around between 20 homes in 20 years, she’s decided that home is where the people are. She finds home with her husband, two kids, two dogs, a cat, a few houseplants hanging on by a thread, and most of her sanity.
In this episode we cover:
- Trust, and what it really means to surrender
- Entrepreneurship and going “all in” on yourself
- What it means to live an “Unfussy Life”
- Finding your purpose and how that’s not always what we think it is
- Saying “yes” to your life’s adventure
Connect with Jacqueline Fisch:
- website – https://www.jacquelinefisch.com/
- Authentic Visibility Course – https://www.jacquelinefisch.com/authentic-visibility
- Copywriting course – https://www.jacquelinefisch.com/write-your-website
- IG – https://www.instagram.com/jacq_fisch/
- FB – http://www.facebook.com/jacqfisch
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/JacqFisch
- LI – https://www.linkedin.com/in/jacqueline-fisch-writer
Connect with Dr. Maryska:
- Instagram: @drmaryskataylornd
- Learn more about The Nest Community
- Sign-up for my newsletter, The Sunday Scoop, and get weekly inspiration to nourish your mind, body & soul.
ADD A COMMENT